So, What’s up?! We represent to your attention 17 Interesting Facts That’ll Make You Say, «I Know Nothing»!
We make all our best to make your day more sunny and funny.
And we’ll be highly appreciate for your likes and shares. And now let’s go:
1. Dogs do not see in black and white.
2. Sitting too close to the TV won’t harm your eyes more.
3. Lemmings don’t run off cliffs.
4. The forbidden fruit in the story of Adam and Eve in the Bible is never mentioned to be an apple.
5. Stopping the microwave early won’t cause radiation to «leak out.»
6. Carrots aren’t better for your eyesight than any other vegetable with beta carotene.
7. Albert Einstein didn’t flunk math.
8. You don’t have to wait 24 hours to report a missing person.
9. The Great Wall of China is not the only man-made object visible from space; in fact, it’s barely visible at all.
10. We don’t use just 10 percent of our brains, we use 100 percent.
11. Letting your phone battery run all the way out before charging it won’t prolong its life.
12. There’s no such thing as an alpha wolf.
13. It’s OK to wake sleep-walkers, as long as you do it safely.
14. Doing sit-ups doesn’t burn stomach fat.
15. There’s no definitive proof that menstrual cycles «sync up» when people hang out together a lot.
16. Goldfish don’t have 15-second memories.
17. You don’t inherit all of your baldness genes from your maternal grandfather.
And What About 10+ Proofs That The World Is Amazing!